Health and Safety Policy
This policy recognizes and interprets our responsibility for the health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors and contractors. It is the policy of Mavek Cleaning Services to:
- Maintain a health and safety framework that guides and supports everyone in fulfilling their responsibilities for fire and health andsafety
- Outline the responsibilities and arrangements we have for complying with our fire and health and safetyobligations
- Endeavour to comply with all our relevant fire and health and safety legalduties
- Identify and prioritize areas of risk and plan for their effectivemanagement
- Seek competent professional advice, guidance andsupport
- Undertake regular reviews of fire and health and safety performance of all operational areas
- Learn from accidents,incidents and near misses
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health andsafety
- Employ staff and third parties who are suitable andcompetent
- Provide information, instruction and training which enable employees, visitors and contractors to undertake their taskssafely
- Provide adequate levels of supervision determined by risk assessment that allow for the effective management of fire and health andsafety
- Provide sufficient resources to enable the standards outlined in this policy to bemet
- Review and if necessary amend this policy annually or when significant changesoccur.
Equal Opportunities Policy
The Company is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities, and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital or civil partner status, disability, part-time or fixed term status, pregnancy or maternity, age, religion/belief, gender reassignment or sexual orientation. These are called “protected characteristics”.
Our aim is to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our employees and to create a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimization and harassment, in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect.
All employees will be made aware of the requirements of this policy and will be obliged to co-operate to ensure that the policy is carried out effectively.
Actions or omissions which amount to either a breach of this policy or to unlawful discrimination will be treated as a disciplinary offence resulting, if appropriate, in disciplinary action.
Managers will be given appropriate training on equal opportunities awareness and equal opportunities recruitment and selection best practice. If you are involved in management or recruitment or if you have any questions about this policy, please contact you Line Manager.
Environmental Policy Statement
Mavek Cleaning Services Ltd (the ’Organization’) recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of contract cleaning and support services. It is the Organization’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organization’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organization’sactivities
- Training of employees in environmentalissues
- Minimize the production ofwaste
- Minimize materialwastage
- Minimize energywastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewablematerials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land andair
- Control noise emissions fromoperations
- Minimize the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by theOrganization
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
The policy will be revised and updated at least annually.
Quality Policy Statement
Mavek Cleaning Services Ltd aims at providing defect free products to its customers on time and within budget.
The company operates a Quality Management System with aspects specific to the provision of contract cleaning and support services.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality ManagementSystem
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality ManagementSystem
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction. The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customersatisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organization the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatoryrequirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and itsobjectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality ManagementSystem
- Ensure the availability ofresources
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual